I believe music has the power to inspire all of us, and creating music brings joy and connectedness to others and the world around us. I also believe that in teaching piano lessons, I am not only teaching music, but teaching self-confidence, the power of delayed gratification, and the ability to accomplish large goals by breaking them down into smaller, manageable pieces. My aim is to help students discover the joy of expressive music making, all while having fun at the piano and accomplishing songs that were once difficult.
- I am an active performer, music director, and accompanist in Denver and make my living as a musician (this is my life, not a part time job or hobby!).
- I respect your musical choices, desires and goals rather than giving you songs that I think you should learn.
- I am actively engaged in your lesson, always looking for ways to refine, challenge and bring new ideas to your music making— you have my full attention when you’re at my studio!
- I spend time preparing before each lesson to ensure progress toward your goals.
- I can show you how to produce maximum results with less practice time using a few simple ideas.
$120 / month
30-minute lessons, new piano music on a regular basis (every 6 weeks or as needed) at no additional cost, use of technology during lessons, mp3s for reference in practicing new music.
$240 / month
60-minute lessons, new piano music on a regular basis (every 6 weeks or as needed) at no additional cost, use of technology during lessons, mp3s for reference in practicing new music.